Hawaii State Dept of Health --- health.hawaii.gov/coronavirusdisease2019/
Center of Disease Control & Prevention --- www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-cov/index.html/prevent
World Health Organization --- who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Maui County --- mauicounty.gov
State of Hawaii ---.hawaiicovid19.com
Nona Lani Cottages CV19 Policy
Aloha Nona Lani Cottages ‘Ohana,
Mahalo for taking a moment to review these COVID-19 Travel Updates.
As we enter our 50th year in business on Maui, the safety & wellbeing of our guests and employees continue to be of top priority. We continue to monitor the dynamic coronavirus (COVID-19) situation by offering you up to date resources. Our management has implemented additional protocols to ensure safety, health & comfort for our guests and employees.
Information regarding travel requirements for the State of Hawai’i can be found here: https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/getting-to-hawaii.
Reservations & Cancellations
It’s important to us that our guests can book reservations with confidence and travel flexibility in light of the changing circumstances from COVID-19.
- A 50% deposit or payment in full is required at the time of booking. Full balance due 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Direct reservations - can be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to arrival, less a $200.00 cancellation fee.
- Direct reservation bookings include those made via phone, NLC website, or email.
- All payments are non-refundable if cancelled less than 3 days prior to arrival.
- Our Reservations & Cancellations Policy precedes the cancellation policies of Other Travel Agents (Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com etc)
Safety & Health Protocol
- Physical distancing and mask coverings are incorporated in all public/ shared areas on property.
- Proper signage is displayed across property to educate and inform guests of appropriate distancing
- Updated cleaning and sanitizing standards including deep cleaning and sanitizing of cottages and guest rooms in accordance to CDC guidelines for disinfecting the facility.
- Daily housekeeping is not available until further notice.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in public and high-touch areas
- Hand sanitizer dispensers available in outdoor key locations on property for guests & employees
- Contactless check-in and checkout are available for guests to minimize physical contact.
- Management continues to monitor and update protocols as necessary in accordance with the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) guidelines and the Hawaii State Department of Health.
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 and make adjustments to our protocols as needed. We also understand that there is an inherent risk of COVID-19 in public areas which may lead to serious illness. Prior to entering Nona Lani Cottages’ property, please be prepared to answer these questions:
- Do You or anyone in your party show and/or knowingly have COVID-19 or any known signs/symptoms of COVID-19?
- Do You or anyone in your party have had close contact with anyone known to have or suspected to have COVID-19 within the 72 hrs of your arrival?
- Are You or anyone in your party in violation of the State of Hawaii travel restrictions?
- Upon entering Nona Lani Cottages property you voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19.
Mahalo for taking the time to read the COVID-19 related updates to our property. We encourage you to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 808-879-2497 with any related questions.
A hui hou,
Until we meet again,
Nona Lani Cottages