The Nona Lani Cottages on Maui provides various accommodation options suitable for families, couples, groups, or individuals. Our oceanview Maui cottage rental options offer all the key perks hotels on the island may be unable to offer and more.
Our Maui Cottages are designed to be a key part of your remarkable experience on the island, offering you the perfect chance to explore and experience the island like a local.
Maui Cottage Rental Options
Our eight Maui cottages were designed to replicate the traditional plantation style homes of old Hawaii, offering an authentic Hawaiian experience, with a modern update. Of the eight cottages, there are four Maui Ocean View cottages and four Garden View cottages. Cottages 1 – 4 deliver a direct ocean view off the South Kihei Road, while cottages 5 – 8 are set amongst a tropical garden setting.
Our Maui Cottage Rentals are Suitable for Individuals, Families and Groups
With a Maui cottage rental from The Nona Lani Cottages, you and your loved ones can stay together under one roof, having fun, dinner, and enjoy the excitement of being together on vacation!
Here are the key features you can enjoy at the Nona Lani Cottages on Maui:
- Cottage Features: Private One-Bedroom Cottage Unobstructed Ocean View OR Garden View Private Lanai/ Balcony Outdoor Table and Seating Complete Kitchen
- Bedroom Features: Maximum Occupancy: 2 Adults & 2 Children. One Bedroom with Queen Bed. Closet and Dresser. Air-Conditioning. Beach towels. Iron / Ironing Board (on request)
- Bathroom Features: Shower. Stall Bath. Towels. Startup Bathroom Essentials.
- Living Area Features: Twin Bed used as Day Bed. Two Chairs. Coffee Table. Color TV with Cable. Fan.
- Kitchen Features: Full size Refrigerator. Full-size Electric Range / Oven Microwave. Coffee Maker. Toaster. Blender. Cookware. Silverware. Plates, Dishes, Cups.
- Additional Maui Cottage Rental Features: Outdoor Barbecue Areas. Gazebo Dining Area. Complimentary Lounge Chairs. Complimentary Hammocks. Free Wi-Fi. Coin-operated Laundry Facility
Maui is one of the most breathtaking places on earth and the locals make it even more remarkable. If you’d love to enjoy and explore the entire island like a local, choosing a Maui cottage rental like the Nona Lani Cottages is your best bet. You’ll get the opportunity to explore the various hidden gems on the island, go on exciting island adventures, learn about the local culture, taste various local delicacies, and even learn a word or two beyond Aloha!
Impeccable customer service
Choosing a Maui cottage rental like The Nona Lani Cottages means you’ll enjoy unbeatable customer service throughout your stay on the island. Our customer support service starts immediately, as you contact us.
Our customer service team can help you make the right decision about your rental choice, offer advice on the best attractions, most exciting Maui activities, and breathtaking sights to see and explore.
Minimum Stay / Rates
Minimum stay required (varies by season):
- April – Mid-November (Low Season): 2 nights minimum.
- Mid-November – April (High Season): 4 nights minimum.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Additional Guest Fee of $25/person per night for 3rd and/or 4th guest
- Valid credit card required at time of booking to hold reservation.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Full balance due 30 days prior to arrival date.
Payments are fully refundable up to 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date, less a $200 processing fee.
Any changes to reservations will incur a $45 processing fee. Any room changes during stay will incur a $55 cleaning fee.