Nona Lani Cottages LLC, a family owned business located at 455 So. Kihei Rd., in sunny Kihei (pronounced "kee-hay").
To get to Nona Lani Cottages:
- From the Kahului airport, follow the signs south to Kihei - Wailea.
- Specifically, after exiting the airport take Route 380 (Dairy Rd) to its intersection with Route 350 (South Pu'unene Ave).
- Turn left onto Route 350, which changes to Hwy 311 (Mokulele Hwy).
- Drive south across Maui's central valley for about six miles.
- At the intersection with North Kihei Road and Hwy 31 (Pi'ilani Hwy), turn right onto North Kihei Road and get into the left lane as soon as possible as you want to take South Kihei Road which is just a short distance from this turn.
- Make the left turn with the green light onto South Kihei Road.
- Drive south about one mile.
- You will soon see Nona Lani Cottages on the left.
(If you see the Pacific Whale Foundation, turn around as you have gone about ¾ of a mile too far…oops!)
Nearby Points of Interest
- 3 miles of white sand beach, great swimming as well.
- Canoe clubs practice in the bay year round.
- In summertime, wind picks up for wonderful kite and windsurfing.
- The Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary and Ko'ie'ie Fishpond is less than a half-mile away in one direction and an outdoor fruit and vegetable market is in the opposite direction. Stroll along the beach to get to either one when the tides allow.